Designed for both skilled nursing and assisted living facility staff, the AHCA/NCAL Infection Control Certificate Program features eLearning modules and eCompetencies® vital to effective infection control. This program is 100 percent digital, and helps you meet the ongoing challenges surrounding infection control and prevention.
- Five eLearning modules designed to provide staff with basic knowledge in infection control.
- Five complete evidence-based digital checklists allow evaluators to confirm step-by-step knowledge and skill staff competency.
- Providers that participate will also have access to a marketing tool kit to support their facilities’ need to publicize their commitment to staff education about infection control.
Available for individual purchase by facilities (not individuals).
|For facilities with 0-200 Staff||For facilities with 201+ Staff|
♦ AHCA/NCAL Member $1,500
♦ Nonmember $2,000
♦ AHCA/NCAL Member $2,000
♦ Nonmember $2,500
Prices include unlimited facility use for one year from date of purchase. Prices may vary for existing Healthcare Academy clients, so members who are clients should check pricing with Healthcare Academy prior to purchase.
For more information about the AHCA/NCAL Infection Control Certificate Program, visit www.AHCAInfectionControl.com to access a short video. Call (866) 323 4169 or email email@example.com with questions.
For more information
Access a short video about the program or arrange a no-obligation demonstration with a Healthcare Academy team member.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Log in using your ahcancal username and password.
Search the Site
Explore More Topics
- Catalog by CE
- CARES® Online Dementia Care Training
- COVID-19 Education and Webinars
- Emergency Preparedness & Life Safety
- Gero Nurse Prep
- Health Information Technology (HIT)
- Independent Owners In-Focus Series
- National Quality Awards
- Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM)
- Population Health Management
- Revenue Cycle Management Academy
- Trauma-Informed Care