Learning, Inspiring, Sharing
2019 HUD Updates on Residential Care Facilities Asset Management
Click the button found in the upper right corner of your screen
Follow these three easy steps below!
Please Note: this webinar is open to everyone and AHCA members. If you are not a member of AHCA, registering for this webinar will not change your status to AHCA member.
Click the orange log in button in the upper left hand corner.
Use your user name and password that you would use for LTC Trend Tracker or the AHCA NCAL website.
Don’t have an account or can’t remember?
Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button.
Non-members can create an account with your first, last name and email.
AHCA/ NCAL Members - *Please note* you must add your member facility name to your login
Once you are in and can see your name in the upper left hand corner, you are ready to go!
From the home page click on a category (Resources, Training, Webinars or On-Demand Training) For this demonstration, let’s try Webinars- Upcoming Live.
On the “upcoming webinars” page go to a product in which you are interested. Click the green REGISTER button.
Or click the title of the webinar and you will be redirected to the page where you can view the overview, handouts or resources associated with that product. You can also click REGISTER in the upper right hand corner. The content will be available in your dashboard.
If the resource you are trying to access is a paid-for product, fill out the registration details and voila! The products are yours to use and can be found in your dashboard.
Need further help? Email us at email@example.com
We’ll walk you through it.
In this webinar, representatives from HUD's Office of Residential Care Facilities (ORCF) will discuss the Section 232 program, which provides mortgage insurance for residential care facilities, including nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and board and care homes. In this webinar, get an overview about programs offered through ORCF and detailed information related to the recent changes in the HUD-published documents that are required for use by borrowers and operators in performing asset management functions in their facilities.
- Understand the updated form and procedures for Reserve for Replacement and Residual Receipt withdrawals.
- Understand the updated form to request access to the 232 Healthcare Portal.
- Understand the requirements and forms for changes in participants of residential care facilities that currently have FHA-insured financing.
- Understand the updated form for adding or submitting changes to the Accounts Receivable Financing for your facility.
- Understand the requirements and updated form for requesting a Loan Modification.
- Understand the updated form for certification of completion of Non-Critical Repairs.
- Understand the requirement and updated form for notification to HUD of threats to permits and approvals for your facility.
- John Hartung, Director, Policy, Risk Analysis and Lender Relations Division, Office of Residential Care Facilities, HUD
- Philip Head, Director, Asset Management Division, Office of Residential Care Facilities, HUD
- Rita Dockery, Supervisory Account Executive, Office of Residential Care Facilities, HUD
Please note: this webinar is open to everyone and AHCA members.
If you are not a member of AHCA, registering for this webinar will not change your status to AHCA member.