2024 Bronze Quality Award Workshop
Includes a Live Web Event on 01/10/2024 at 2:00 PM (EST)
The workshop will focus on the 5 most-missed criteria of the Bronze Award. Using a case study, lectures, videos, sharing and feedback, participants will complete responses to these 5 criteria. Additionally, participants will be prepared to use the Bronze Series of videos to later complete a full application which is ready to submit.
Workshop Learning Objectives:
- Participants will become aware of ways by which the Bronze criteria can form the foundation for a robust QI culture.
- Participants will become aware of 2024 Bronze Award dates and deadlines.
- Participants will understand ways to leverage the insight gained through the bronze application to align management, the workforce, priorities and quality efforts.
- Participants will produce complete or near complete responses to the 5 most-missed Bronze criteria.
- Participants will be prepared to use the Bronze Series of videos to later complete a full application which is ready to submit.
Pamela Truscott, Director of Quality Improvement, NCAL
Tim Case, Administrator Quality Award Program
Registration is available to AHCA/NCAL members.