Learning, Inspiring, Sharing
How to Register in ahcancalED
Easy as 1, 2, 3 !
click the button found in the upper right corner of your screen or follow these three easy steps below!
Go to the ahcancalED site at https://educate.ahcancal.org/and log in using the orange button in the upper left hand corner.
Use your usual user name and password that you would use for LTC Trend Tracker or the AHCA NCAL website.
Don’t have one or can’t remember?
Click the log in button and follow the directions found under the search button that reads-“If you need help retrieving your Username or Password, click here”.
*Please note* you must add your member facility name to your login
Once you are in and can see your name in the upper left hand corner, you are ready to go.
From the home page click on a category (Resources, Training, Webinars or Trending Now) For this demonstration, let’s try hovering over Webinars until upcoming webinars displays.
Under “upcoming webinars” go to a product in which you are interested. Click on the title.
You’ll be redirected to the site where you can register for the product. This allows you to view the overview, handouts or resources associated with that product.
Click the green “register” button.
Fill out the registration details and voila! The products are yours to use indefinitely and can be found in your dashboard.
FYI: after registering, you will be automatically notified when the recording of the webinar is ready.
Need further help? Email us at email@example.com
We’ll walk you through it.
The PDF file labeled “MDS 3.0 RAI Manual v1.17 October 1, 2019” is now available in the Related Links section on the CMS webpage linked to the right.
Please note this early release is being provided in response to stakeholder feedback. The MDS 3.0 RAI Manual v1.17 contains many updates including information related to the Patient Driven Payment Model. Please check back prior to October 1, 2019 for a final posting which may contain additional updates. Specific files on the CMS site that are applicable to the PDPM implementation include:
- MDS 3.0 RAI Manual v1.16 October 1, 2018 – Which is a single PDF file of the entire RAI manual for use as an electronic version with bookmarks that you can click on to take you to each section of the manual.
- MDS 3.0 RAI Manual v1.16 and Change Tables October 2018 – Which is a traditional set of zip files of the RAI manual and the change tables that crosswalk the changes made to this year’s manual. Note: This is the same material as the first item above, except there are separate files for each chapter or subchapter.
- MDS 3.0 RAI Manual v1.16 Replacement Manual Pages and Change Tables October 2018 – Which includes replacement pages for this year’s manual changes for those who want to update their existing paper-based manual with just the pages that have changed. It also includes the change tables that crosswalk the changes made to this year’s manual.
- MDS Forms (Item Sets) v1.16.1 October 2018 – Which included two folders separate the v1.16.1 MDS forms (MDS item sets) into those used in long term care facilities (SNFs and NFs) and those used in swing bed facilities.
- MDS RAI Manual Appendix B – Which includes updated contact lists for the state and regional RAI/MDS contacts.