HUD ORCF Webinar Presentation Focusing Primarily on Asset Management Matters
In a webinar hosted by the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL), ORCF will provide a brief overview of the Section 232 program and address some key asset management matters. There is no charge for participation. The webinar recording is available to review.
Presentation topics will include:
- Understanding participants’ roles and responsibilities
- Understanding how ORCF works with the Departmental Enforcement Center
- Understanding Operator financial statement requirements
- Understanding requirements for a change in Master Lease structure
- Understanding the requirements for a change in type or level of care
- Understanding the resumption of REAC inspections
- Understanding NSPIRE and how it benefits the Borrower/Operator
- Current event updates and responses to your questions
- John Hartung, Director, Policy, Risk Analysis and Lender Relations Division, Office of Residential Care Facilities, HUD
- Philip Head, Director Asset Management Division, Office of Residential Care Facilities, HUD
- Rita Dockery, Deputy Director, Asset Management Division, Office of Residential Care Facilities, HUD
- Angela Collier Mills, Workload Manager, Asset Management Division, Office of Residential Care Facilities, HUD
This webinar is free and open to everyone.
Membership to AHCA/NCAL is not required to access the materials however, you will need to create an account to identify your personal access to the materials.
How to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Participants will need to login using their existing ahcancalED email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Need further assistance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org