Learning, Inspiring, Sharing
Listening to the needs and wishes of our residents and their loved ones is how assisted living providers ensure person-centered care. Research also shows that communities with the highest rates of satisfaction perform better in other organizational outcomes.
Ideas to Get Started
- Work with your customer satisfaction vendor to add CoreQ into your surveys
- Upload your CoreQ data to LTC Trend Tracker to benchmark with your peers
- Utilize additional questions in your satisfaction surveys to identify and address areas for improvement
- Share results with resident and family councils and staff, utilizing feedback
- Develop a process for addressing and responding to complaints
- Utilize feedback to assist in prioritizing quality improvement projects.