OSHA COVID-19 National Emphasis Program
On March 12, 2021, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) implemented a National Emphasis Program (NEP) to ensure employees in high-hazard industries are protected from contracting COVID-19. OSHA will prioritize COVID-19-related inspections involving deaths or multiple hospitalizations due to occupational exposures to COVID-19. In addition, this NEP will focus on protecting workers from retaliation. The NEP includes: Skilled Nursing Facilities, Residential Intellectual and Developmental Disability Facilities, Continuing Care Retirement Communities and Assisted Living Facilities. This webinar will review the NEP and what it means for AHCA/NCAL members.
Meet the Speaker:
Brad Hammock, Attorney at Law, Littler
This webinar is available to AHCA/NCAL members and non-members.
How to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing AHCA/NCAL username and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Need further assistance? Email email@example.com