Update on the Use of Monoclonal Antibody (mAb) Therapies for COVID-19: A Review of New Treatments and At-Risk Populations
Includes a Live Event on 06/15/2021 at 3:00 PM (EDT)
A Federal COVID Response Team collaboration with AHCA, AMDA, and LeadingAge
- Provide the latest clinical updates on mAbs for COVID-19, including a review of the new NIH guidelines
- Increase understanding of and confidence in the use of mAb therapies for all appropriate at-risk patient populations across diverse settings
- Discuss Operational Barriers to administration and brainstorm on solutions.
This webinar is available to everyone.
Welcome AMDA and LeadingAge members! Here's how to register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here using your name and email. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- Current ahcancalED users will need to log in using their email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
If you're unable to attend the live webinar, registrants will be notified when the recording is made available.
Need further assistance? Email email@example.com