Learning, Inspiring, Sharing
This course will cover a series of educational videos and assignments to help 2021 Examiners prepare for and review Quality Award applications. Training will include pre-training, training, post training, and Site Visit training.
Each module includes a webinar and a Check Your Knowledge assignment, which contains a series of questions on that webinar. Modules need to be completed in sequence and each subsequent module will be locked till the prior one is completed. All Pre-Training modules MUST be completed by 11pm ET February 5th in order to serve as an Examiner. Additional details will be sent out from firstname.lastname@example.org
Each training series is available to 2021 Quality Award Examiners as well as AHCA/NCAL members and non-members that are observing training. Registration fees for observers is below.
$200 for AHCA/NCAL members
$300 for non-members
Please note selected Examiners are able to complete training without registration fees, and will be automatically registered.
If you are registering for training observation, please complete the pre-registration survey before you register here. Thank you.
How to Get Started
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Participants will need to login using their existing ahcancalED username and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the Training Package.
- Need further assistance? Email email@example.com
A special thank you to our 2021 AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award Sponsor:
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- Cart (0 items)
- browse the catalog here
- COVID Resources
- Data & Research
- Education for Workforce & Career
- Infection Prevention
- Quality Improvement
- Survey, Regulatory & Legal