2023 Bronze Quality Award Workshop
- Member - Free!
From this webinar participants will be able to:
- Participants will understand how to utilize the Bronze Criteria Series to successfully complete their 2023 Bronze Quality Award application.
- Participants will understand some common pitfalls of the Bronze Criteria and how to avoid them.
- Participants will become aware of ways by which the Bronze criteria can form the foundation for a robust quality improvement culture.
- Participants will understand ways to leverage the insight gained through the Bronze application to align management, the workforce, priorities, and quality efforts.
This webinar is available to AHCA/NCAL provider members only.
Speakers: Pam Truscott, Director of Quality Improvement, NCAL, and Tim Case, National Quality Award Program Administrator, AHCA.
The webinar will be recorded and available for access after the live event.
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Email email@example.com if you need assistance with registering.
© 2023 American Health Care Association. All rights reserved. 2023 Bronze Quality Award Workshop materials subject to this copyright may be photocopied or distributed for the purpose of nonprofit or educational advancement. The use, photocopying, and distribution for commercial purposes of any of these materials is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of American Health Care Association.
Pamela Truscott, MSN/Ed, RN, QCP, DNS-CT, RAC-CT
Director of Quality Improvement
Pamela Truscott, DNP/HSL, MSN/Ed, RN, DNS-CT, QCP is the Director of Quality Improvement with the National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL). She joined the AHCA/NCAL family in June 2019 and has been actively involved with a variety of education, tools and resources such as: trauma-informed care, behavioral health, functional outcomes improvement, and infection prevention and control. Prior to joining AHCA, Pam worked for the Nebraska Health Care Association (NHCA) as the Vice President of Professional Development for seven years and is a Nebraska Assisted LIving Administrator. Before joining the NHCA team, she worked in a rural nursing home with attached assisted living community for 15 years in a variety of roles, including: charge nurse, wound nurse, medication aide, and direct care staff member. She is an active member in the American Nurses Association as well as the American Association of Post-Acute Care Nurses. She received a Doctor of Nursing Practice with specialy focus in Healthcare Systems Leadership and Master of Science in Nursing with focus in nursing education degree from Chamberlain College of Nursing. Pam has over 20 years of long-term care experience and shares a passion for growing education and cultivating new leaders in long-term care.
National Quality Award Program Administrator, AHCA
Tim Case was the principal developer of the AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award Program in 1993. For the past 26 years, Tim has been the Administrator of the program, which has grown to be the premier award for organizational quality in long-term care and the most extensive Baldrige-based program in the country.
Tim has served on the Virginia Tech College of Education faculty, as the Deputy Director of the Quality Care Health Foundation, as AHCA’s Senior Advisor for Quality, and as a Health Care Policy Analyst for the U.S Senate.
Tim holds graduate degrees from Virginia Tech and Michigan State University.