Survey, Regulatory & Legal
Every skilled nursing center certified to provide care to Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries must comply with the Federal Requirements of Participation. These requirements are contained in the Federal Regulations for Nursing Facilities, which also state each center must comply with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws, regulations, and codes with accepted professional standards.
Here you will find helpful resources needed to understand and develop systems to meet requirements and regulations that fall under the Requirements of Participation, survey preparedness, emergency preparedness, fire, and life safety, payroll-based journal (PBJ), and the CMS Five-Star Quality Rating System on Nursing Home Compare.
F-TAG ACTION BRIEFS & MORE ON ROP
Discover action briefs and tools to help you better understand the Phase 2 updates and Phase 3 new guidance, including F-Tag Action Briefs, which complement weekly Focus F-Tag summaries and feature implementation strategies and tips.
- AHCA Bookstore Pre-order your copy of the Long-Term Care Survey, Phase 3 Guide
- Member Resources Access the §483.85 Compliance and Ethics Implementation Guide
- Quick link QAPI Prep Course
- Member resource - FAQ CMS Schizophrenia Audits
AHCA’s Requirements of Participation eCompetencies®
Contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Log in using your ahcancal username and password.
Search the Site
Explore More Topics
- Catalog by CE
- CARES® Online Dementia Care Training
- COVID-19 Education and Webinars
- Emergency Preparedness & Life Safety
- Gero Nurse Prep
- Health Information Technology (HIT)
- Independent Owners In-Focus Series
- National Quality Awards
- Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM)
- Population Health Management
- Revenue Cycle Management Academy
- Trauma-Informed Care