Get leaders and teams excited about providing high-value care and services as they engage in learning about performance improvement and achieving excellence.
QAPI is the key to continuous growth and sustained performance improvement. An effective QAPI program requires full IDT participation and a data-driven approach that can be turned into action plans that minimize risk, maximize efficiencies, and improve resident outcomes.
This AAPACN-developed education program will help AHCA/NCAL members:
- Conduct a Root Cause Analysis with simple directions and realistic examples
- Lead an effective and efficient team meeting using a tip sheet to assist with agenda preparation
- Use team decision-making techniques that can be applied to many different situations
- Become comfortable using data to drive improvement and prioritize what corrective actions should be taken
- Work through a PIP by following a realistic example of a Hand Hygiene Compliance PIP
This five-course program is eligible for continuing education hours (CEs) from both the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB).
Continuing Education Credit:
Two certificates offering CEs are available upon successful completion.
- 16.21 ANCC CEs available upon completion requirements
- 18.50 NAB CEs available upon completion requirements.
The certification exam is sold separately. Click here for more information.
For questions about this certification program, review the QAPI Candidate Handbook. For general questions about AAPACN education, visit the FAQs page or contact the AAPACN Education Team at 800.768.1880.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|