The AHCA/NCAL Reimbursement Policy & Market Strategy team focuses on important issues federal policy issues impacting Medicare and Medicaid, as well as market strategies such as Population Health Management. We also provide updates on important payment policy-related regulations, such as the Patient-Driven Payment Model.
The Latest from AHCA/NCAL
- Contains 1 Component(s)
This first recording provides expert insights from Certified Public Accountants (CPA) who consult with many of our members. The 90-minute webinar overs a road map and tips on: a) revenue management and opportunities; b) expense management strategies; and c) compliance strategies to mitigate recoveries. Also available are three model checklists associated with each of the three sections noted above. The webinar also provides guidance on how to tailor these three template checklists to your needs.
- Contains 1 Component(s)
AHCA/NCAL now has available a pre-recorded webex on the January 15, 2021 PRF Reporting Registration instructions as well as the updated reporting guidance. The video recording includes:
- Detail on registration
- Important registration FAQs
- Recommended Terms and Conditions Compliance Controls
- PRF Reporting Update Overview
AHCA /NCAL will provide updates to this information as HHS provides additional detail.
This webinar is available to AHCA/NCAL members only.
How to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing AHCA/NCAL username and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Need further assistance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources and Documents
Revenue Cycle Management Academy - Ensuring Accurate & Appropriate Payment
During this webex, participants will hear from Betsy Rust, an AHCA Board member who also is a highly qualified CPA and Provider Relief Fund expert, discuss the latest HHS PRF Guidance, Overview of PRF Reporting Portal, Example of Submitting a Report Using HRSA Guidance, Top Ten List of To-Dos, Portal Resources and Challenges as well as a preliminary overview of Phase 4 and Rural Distributions.
This four-module course is designed to improve person-centered care for post-acute care (short stay) residents under the PDPM payment system. Since the PDPM model was a wholesale shift in payment and delivery, initial training mechanisms focused on the new system components. Now that those immediate change needs have been adopted, education and training on best practices for implementing person-centered care should be reviewed to fully adopt CMS’s vision for the PDPM model. This course will define person-centered care and show how it is a key feature in PDPM and when implemented can improve care practices that lead to better patient outcomes.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|