Informal Dispute Resolution (IDR) Toolkit
- Non-member - $65
- Member - Free!
- *Further discounts may apply once you log in.
A sub-group of the Survey Regulatory Committee developed the webinar and toolkit titled Informal Dispute Resolution (IDR). Both the toolkit, and the webinar, were developed to assist facilities in determining if an IDR is an appropriate tool to use after survey where the results need to be disputed, by the facility. Additionally, the webinar assists facilities through the process of completing an IDR and informs learners about areas that may vary based on state processes. The IDR process is not one providers do often so this tool is a helpful aide in completing a task that can sometimes seem confusing and intimidating.
Registration is free to AHCA/NCAL Members | $65 Non-members
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
© 2023 American Health Care Association. All rights reserved. Materials subject to this copyright may be photocopied or distributed for the purpose of nonprofit or educational advancement. The use, photocopying, and distribution for commercial purposes of any of these materials is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of American Health Care Association.