Building a Lasting Relationship With Surveyors: Before, During, and After Surveys
Building a Lasting Relationship with Surveyors is a tool prepared by the AHCA Survey Regulatory Committee. The tool provides useful information on preparing for surveys, ahead of the survey by building lasting relationships with surveyors. Additionally, the tool provides best practices for during a survey, and after the survey is complete. Finally, there are resources within the provided webinar, as well as audit tools to prepare for surveys, and for use during a survey.
This is free and accessible to AHCA members only.
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with registering.
© 2023 American Health Care Association. All rights reserved. All Building a Lasting Relationship with SurveyorsBefore, During, and After Surveys materials subject to this copyright may be photocopied or distributed for the purpose of nonprofit or educational advancement. The use, photocopying, and distribution for commercial purposes of any of these materials is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of American Health Care Association.