Designed to help skilled nursing facilities comply with F-Tag 726 under CMS’ Requirements of Participation (ROP), AHCA’s Requirements of Participation eCompetencies® is a digital competency tool that helps skilled nursing facilities meet CMS’ ROP requirements at all staff levels.
- Offers an extensive library of evidence-based skills checklists that allow evaluators to assess and document staff skills in real time.
- Videos are included to aid in skill progression and remediation.
- This is a comprehensive competency tool that is inter-disciplinary and relevant to all facility staff.
For more information about the AHCA’s ROP eCompetencies® Program, go to www.AHCAecomp.com to access a short video. Call (866) 323 4169 or email email@example.com with questions.
Available for individual purchase by facilities (not individuals).
|For facilities with 0-200 Staff||For facilities with 201+ Staff|
♦ AHCA/NCAL Member $1,500
♦ Nonmember $2,000
♦ AHCA/NCAL Member $2,000
♦ Nonmember $2,500
Prices include unlimited facility use for one year from date of purchase. Prices may vary for existing Healthcare Academy clients, so members who are clients should check pricing with Healthcare Academy prior to purchase.
For more information or to arrange a no-obligation demonstration of one or both programs, click on the hyperlinks above, call (866) 323 4169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information
Access a short video about the program or arrange a no-obligation demonstration with a Healthcare Academy team member.
Contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Log in using your ahcancal username and password.
Search the Site
Explore More Topics
- Catalog by CE
- CARES® Online Dementia Care Training
- COVID-19 Education and Webinars
- Emergency Preparedness & Life Safety
- Gero Nurse Prep
- Health Information Technology (HIT)
- Independent Owners In-Focus Series
- National Quality Awards
- Population Health Management
- QAPI Resources
- Revenue Cycle Management Academy
- Trauma-Informed Care