Survey Preparation for the New Facilities Manager
Healthcare is a heavily regulated industry. For nursing homes in particular, the requirements are complicated and the inspection process is unique. Managing life safety compliance can be daunting for even the experienced Facilities Manager. The learning curve for someone new to the industry can be overwhelming. This educational webinar walks through the CMS nursing home life safety inspection process, provides an overview of the applicable codes and standards, addresses how to access and navigate the codes, identifies CMS survey tools and reports, and discusses some of the most commonly cited life safety deficiencies.
This webinar is available to both AHCA/NCAL members and non-members.
Cost: Free to AHCA/NCAL Members
$65 for Non-members
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Email email@example.com if you need assistance with registering.
© 2023 American Health Care Association. All rights reserved. Survey Preparation for the New Facilities Manager materials subject to this copyright may be photocopied or distributed for the purpose of nonprofit or educational advancement. The use, photocopying, and distribution for commercial purposes of any of these materials is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of the American Health Care Association.
Components visible upon registration.