AHCA/NCAL, Leading Age and AARP Hosts a COVID-19 Town Hall featuring HHS Official Admiral Rachel Levine
As the Omicron variant continues to rapidly spread across the U.S., and data continues to show the effectiveness of boosters in fighting this new variant, the urgency to get long term care residents and staff a booster before January 1has never been greater.
AHCA/NCAL, LeadingAge and the AARP will co-host a town hall featuring Admiral Rachel L. Levine, Assistant Secretary for Health for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the head of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps to answer questions about the Omicron variant, boosters, and why we need to step up the timeline to get the booster. We will also hear from Walter Ramos, President and CEO of Rogerson Communities, about his experience encouraging booster uptake, as well as a family member of a current nursing home resident. This panel will be moderated by Dr. David Gifford, Chief Medical Officer at AHCA/NCAL.
Registration to access this webinar is available to everyone.
Welcome, LeadingAge and AARP members! Here's how to register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here using your name and email. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- Current ahcancalED users will need to log in using their email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
Need further assistance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org