Assisted Living Population Health Management Webinar – The Importance of Value-Based Care
Includes a Live Web Event on 07/26/2023 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
- Member - Free!
- *Further discounts may apply once you log in.
Nisha Hammel, Associate Vice President, Population Health Management, AHCA/NCAL, will give an overview of value-based care and the importance of providers preparing their assisted living operations and business model for population health management.
- An understanding of what value-based care encompasses.
- The role assisted living provides in value-based care.
- How value-based care can help assisted living providers succeed now and in the future?
This webinar is available to NCAL members. The webinar will be recorded and available for access after the live event.
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Email email@example.com if you need assistance with registering.
© 2023 National Center for Assisted Living. All rights reserved. All Assisted Living Population Health Management Webinar – The Importance of Value-Based Care materials subject to this copyright may be photocopied or distributed for the purpose of nonprofit or educational advancement. The use, photocopying, and distribution for commercial purposes of any of these materials is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of National Center for Assisted Living.