CMS’s Staff Vaccine Mandate: Implementing Religious & Medical Exemptions
Recorded On: 11/24/2021
AHCA/NCAL host a webinar on how to implement religious and medical exemptions to the mandate.
- Sarah R. Skubas, Jackson Lewis, Attorney at Law
- Urvi Patel, AHCA, Senior Director Quality Improvement
This webinar is available to AHCA/NCAL members only.
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Need further assistance? Email email@example.com
Trouble Seeing the Program?
• If you are connected via VPN or a Remote Desktop Connection, please disconnect and try to access the program again.
• Recommended browsers are Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge- we do not recommend Internet Explorer. Please try viewing in another browser.
Did your program cut out?
• Don’t panic! Please refresh your screen by pressing F5 or Command R on a Mac.
• Any additional streaming activity (Netflix, Youtube, Hulu, etc.) can impact your connection. Please be sure any unnecessary programs are not running on your home or office network.
• Please note that if you are joining via wireless internet connection, the program may cut out more frequently. Press F5 to refresh your connection and if possible move closer to your internet router or hardwire your computer into it for improved signal strength.
• If you cannot hard wire your internet connection, please try to view to your router to help improve wireless internet signal strength