Contact CMS: Minimum Staffing Requirements for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Member - Free!
- *Further discounts may apply once you log in.
Already registered? Log in now.
We need to contact CMS and weigh in on proposals they are writing for minimum staffing requirements in skilled nursing facilities.
Presenters: Mark Parkinson, President and CEO, and Matthew Smyth, Senior Director, Grassroots Program.
This webinar is available to AHCA/NCAL members only. The webinar will be recorded and available for access after the live event.
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with registering.
© 2023 American Health Care Association. All rights reserved. Materials subject to this copyright may be photocopied or distributed for the purpose of nonprofit or educational advancement. The use, photocopying, and distribution for commercial purposes of any of these materials are expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of the American Health Care Association.
Components visible upon registration.