Developing and Maintaining a Comprehensive Emergency Preparedness Program
In an era where the weather cycles are more extreme, cyber-attacks are on the rise, and an Office of the Inspector General report is critical of nursing home emergency preparedness, the importance of maintaining a comprehensive, effective and compliant Emergency Preparedness Program (EPP) is greater than ever. This approximately one hour webinar provides an overview of the critical components of a comprehensive EPP, outlines various updated requirements, explores new high profile risks, and reviews best practices learned from real events. The program also introduces and discusses AHCA’s newly updated Emergency Preparedness Plan Best Practice Guide and Template.
Free to AHCA/NCAL Members
$65 to Non-members
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Need further assistance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2022 American Health Care Association. All rights reserved.
All Developing and Maintaining a Comprehensive Emergency Preparedness Program materials subject to this copyright may be photocopied or distributed for the purpose of nonprofit or educational advancement. The use, photocopying, and distribution for commercial purposes of any of these materials is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of American Health Care Association.
|Questions? Please email email@example.com|
|Emergency Preparedness Plan|
Price: $395.00 SKU: 8587
This workshop is based on the newly released Emergency Preparedness Program Best Practice Guidebook for Long Term Care, a comprehensive tool designed to assist Long Term Care organizations in developing and maintaining an effective Emergency Preparedness Program. The guidebook serves as a best practice template and can be ordered for immediate download at ahcapublications.org.