Federal Vaccine Mandates
CEO Mark Parkinson & Chief Medical Officer David Gifford, MD will provide an overview of the vaccine mandate rules released this week. The Administration is requiring all health care workers to be vaccinated through an interim final rule released by CMS. Additionally, the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) released its vaccine requirement for all employers with more than 100 employees. AHCA/NCAL will walkthrough who is impacted and how to get started with implementation.
This webinar is available to AHCA/NCAL members only.
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Need further assistance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org