How to Boost Your Staff Vaccination Rates
Once you are logged in, click the green register button found in the upper right corner of your screen
Follow these three easy steps below!
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
Need further assistance? Email email@example.com
COVID-19 vaccination rates among staff in long term care (LTC) have received much scrutiny and attention since the vaccines began rolling out in December. LTC facilities have worked tirelessly to improve staff vaccination rates, but this is a challenging and complicated issue with no easy solution. As of mid-June, data from the Centers for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC) show that approximately 59% of staff are fully vaccinated. With the new delta variant quickly spreading in the United States, it is more important than ever to increase staff vaccination rates in LTC.
The AHRQ ECHO National Nursing Home COVID-19 Action Network commissioned a research project by the Center for Public Interest Communications to explore how to build vaccine confidence among frontline nursing home staff. The project resulted in the development of the Invest in Trust guide, which contains the findings of one-on-one interviews with CNAs, insights and recommendations by leading behavioral science scholars, and suggested messaging and strategies shown to be effective among frontline staff.
During this webinar, we will hear from the lead researcher behind the Invest in Trust guide as well as two LTC providers who have worked hard to improve vaccination rates among their staff. This webinar will also involve a Q&A session to allow attendees to share their challenges and seek insight from the speakers. Through both evidence-based research and real-world stories of success, this webinar will provide you with helpful tools and knowledge to improve your staff vaccination rates.
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is geared toward leaders in nursing homes and assisted living communities who are trying to address vaccine hesitancy among frontline staff.
At the completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
1) Articulate the key findings from the Invest in Trust guide
2) Improve their understanding of staff hesitancy
3) Identify strategies that can be deployed in your center to improve staff vaccination rates
Meet the Speakers:
- Ann Christiano, Director, Center for Public Interest Communications, Clinical Professor - Department of Public Relations
- Jane Martin BSN, RN, BC; DNS, CT, Director of Nursing at Treutlen Health and Rehabilitation
- Nathan Tiwald, Assistant Administrator, Burgess Square Healthcare and Rehab Centre