NC- Assisted Living Providers - Employee Retention Credit: Are you eligible?
- Non-member - Free!
- Member - Free!
Already registered? Log in now.
As an assisted living employer affected by the pandemic, you may be eligible to receive a tax credit of up to $26,000 per employee. These are refundable payroll tax credits made possible by Congress revising the Taxpayer Certainty and Disaster Tax Relief Act of 2020. The expansion of the CARES Act Employee Retention Credit (ERC) creates opportunities for previously excluded recipients of PPP.
In March 2021, the stimulus package extended the credits for another six months making employers eligible through September 30, 2021. If you’re eligible, LG Resources will provide:
· Justification via IRS guidelines to claim the credit
· Calculation of the credit
· LG Resources file your an amended 941X and help get the ERC for 2020 & 2021
If your business was fully or partially suspended by government orders OR experienced a reduction in year-over-year gross recipients of 50% in 2020 or 20% in 2021, you may qualify.
Please join us for a FREE webinar on February 16, 2023 at 2 pm EST This webinar is available to AHCA/NCAL members only.
Speakers: NC- Nick Cianci, Michael Wylie, and Brett Fritz
The webinar will be recorded and available for access after the live event.
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you can register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Email email@example.com if you need assistance with registering.
President, Compass Total Benefit Solutions
Components visible upon registration.