Join association staff to learn the importance of advocacy, why assisted living providers should care about advocacy, the key to building relationships with your Members of Congress, the latest in NCAL’s advocacy tools for assisted living providers, and up-to-date information on bills that impact assisted living. You will hear from LaShuan Bethea, Executive Director of NCAL, Zach Shamberg, President and CEO of the Pennsylvania Health Care Association, Heather Posthumus, Manager, Political and Grassroots, Dana Ritchie, Associate Vice President of Constituency Services & Workforce, and Jill Schewe, Director of Policy & Regulatory Affairs will provide an interactive webinar with helpful information.
This is free and accessible to NCAL members. The webinar will be recorded.
- An understanding of what activities federal policymakers are undertaking that impact assisted living.
- How a strong advocacy relationship helps assisted living and senior care.
- Specific how-to instructions on grassroots advocacy, building relationships and hosting community tours.
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register.