NCAL Webinar: Expanding Affordable Assisted Living Options
- Member - Free!
- *Further discounts may apply once you log in.
LaShuan Bethea, NCAL Executive Director, will share NCAL’s new white paper, The Importance of Expanding Affordable Assisted Living Options and Proposed Solutions, which details the challenges to offering more affordable assisted living for low- and middle-income seniors. Bethea will also share solutions that could help improve access to necessary care.
Highlighting one of those solutions, certified public accounting and business advisory firm Plante Moran will present on NCAL’s new tool and summary of key operating data and potential development characteristics of the assisted living marketplace to help members examine what it would take to offer more affordable assisted living communities. The suite of resources includes an executive summary highlighting important statistics about the growing elderly population, as well as a financial modeling tool and accompanying user guide that are exclusive resources available to NCAL members.
- An understanding of the challenges in offering more affordable assisted living and the impact on providers and potential residents.
- The solutions current assisted living providers and state affiliate associations can consider in expanding affordable assisted living.
- How to utilize Plante Moran’s new tool and suite of resources.
- LaShuan Bethea, Executive Director of NCAL
- Patrick McCormick; Jim Stradiot, Plante Moran
This webinar is available to NCAL members.
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.