OSHA's Vaccine and Testing Mandate Now Applies to LTC: Find out what steps to take before the January 9 effective date
Sarah Skubas, attorney with Jackson Lewis, will outline the steps providers need to take for OSHA compliance and how this interacts with the CMS staff vaccine requirement being implemented in 25 states and the District of Columbia.
This webinar is available to AHCA/NCAL members only.
All registrants will receive an email when the recording is available.
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Need further assistance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org