Population Health Management (PHM): The Path to Independent Owner (IO) Participation: Webinar 2
- Member - Free!
- *Further discounts may apply once you log in.
Webinar number two will focus on identifying PHM opportunities and taking action. Participants will hear from IOs currently involved in PHM provide insight on their reasons for participating, impacts to their core business, challenges and successes. From this webinar participants will be able to:
- Describe the experiences of IOs in PHM models
- Explain how to identify opportunities for participation in their own markets and take action
- Discuss the potential benefits and challenges of IO participation in PHM
Speaker: Jill Sumner, VP Population Health Management, AHCA/NCAL
This webinar is available to AHCA/NCAL members only. The webinar will be recorded.
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Need further assistance? Email email@example.com
© 2022 American Health Care Association. All rights reserved.
All Population Health Management (PHM): The Path to Independent Owner (IO) Participation: Webinar 2 materials subject to this copyright may be photocopied or distributed for the purpose of nonprofit or educational advancement. The use, photocopying, and distribution for commercial purposes of any of these materials is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of American Health Care Association.