Prioritizing Infection Prevention and Control in a Post-COVID-19 World
Includes a Live Web Event on 03/20/2024 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
This presentation aims to bolster assisted living infection prevention and control programs. The lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic create an opportunity to integrate infection prevention education into the community culture and ensure appropriate resources are ready when needed. Learn to implement key practices that help prevent and reduce the spread of harmful and deadly infections. This webinar delivers practical strategies that support the assisted living preventionist role and take infection control prevention practices to the next level.
- Understand why COVID-19 has merely highlighted the need to implement evidence-based IPC practices in long-term care.
- Ignite your passion for reducing due to communicable and infectious diseases.
- Implement proven preventative strategies that support creating a strong infection prevention and control (IPC) culture.
Speaker: Dr. Buffy Lloyd-Krejci, Founder of IPCWell – www.icpwell.com
COST: $25 for AHCA/NCAL Member | $50 Non-members.
If you are not able to attend live, the recording will be provided to you. A certificate of attendance will be available after webinar.
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register.
Email email@example.com if you need assistance.
© 2024 American Health Care Association. All rights reserved. Materials subject to this copyright may be photocopied or distributed for the purpose of nonprofit or educational advancement. The use, photocopying, and distribution for commercial purposes of any of these materials is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of American Health Care Association.