Recent 232 Asset Management Issues and How Operators Can Address Them
In a webinar hosted by the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL), HUD’s Office of Residential Care Facilities (ORCF) will provide a brief overview of the Section 232 program and address some key asset management matters. There is no charge for participation.
Presentation topics will include:
- Understanding Financial Reporting Matters
- Understanding Changes in Facility Structure/Configuration and the Funding of Those Changes
- Update on ORCF Asset Management Upcoming Improvements
- Responses to your questions
- John Hartung, Director, Policy, Risk Analysis and Lender Relations Division, Office of Residential Care Facilities, HUD
- Philip Head, Director Asset Management Division, Office of Residential Care Facilities, HUD
This webinar is free and open to everyone.
Membership to AHCA/NCAL is not required to access the materials however, you will need to create an account to identify your personal access to the materials.
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- You will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page.
- After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with registering.
Please note: this webinar is open to everyone. If you are not a member of AHCA, registering for this webinar will not change your status to AHCA member.
AHCA/NCAL launched a HUD Financing webpage to provide long-term care and post-acute care providers a simple, user-friendly introduction to healthcare mortgage loans financed through HUD (Section 232 Program). Through interactive content including a HUD mortgage calculator, member testimonials, infographics, and webinars, providers have the opportunity to gain a better understanding of HUD/FHA loans. In addition, the most recent HUD webinars are posted here.