Savings 101: Learn How to Boost Your Purchasing Power and Savings with the Incite GPO
AHCA/NCAL and Incite Strategic Partners will host a free webinar on Thursday, June 22 at 1:30 p.m. EDT titled Savings 101. The Incite Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) saves long term care facilities money on food and other common purchases while raising the level of service you deliver to residents.
Join Incite’s Senior Director of Partnership Development, Nick Trankito, for this informative session focusing on ensuring your community is buying the right products at the right price in this time of financial uncertainty. You will walk away understanding:
- How the right GPO partner can help you save on the items you already buy
- How to manage resistance to change in supplier product lines
- What others are saying about the benefits of Incite membership
Register here to learn more about all the ways Incite membership can benefit your organization and your residents while saving you money.
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. After creating an account, you will be able to register.