Summary of Rule and Response Needed
AHCA/NCAL President & CEO Mark Parkinson will brief the membership on submitting comments to CMS on the SNF payment rule.
This webinar is available to AHCA/NCAL members only. All registrants will receive an email when the recording is ready.
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Need further assistance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2022 American Health Care Association. All rights reserved.
All Summary of Rule and Response Needed materials subject to this copyright may be photocopied or distributed for the purpose of nonprofit or educational advancement. The use, photocopying, and distribution for commercial purposes of any of these materials is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of American Health Care Association.
Tips for Submitting Comments to CMS on the FY23 Payment Rule
AHCA/NCAL will host a webinar for all members on Thursday, April 21 at 3 PM Eastern to provide tips for drafting and submitting your comments on the FY 2023 SNF Proposed Payment Rule. The webinar will be recorded, and all registrants will receive an email when the recording is ready.
Please email email@example.com with any questions or if you need assistance registering.