Value Based Care “Office Hours”
Includes a Live Web Event on 08/22/2023 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
- Member - Free!
- *Further discounts may apply once you log in.
AHCA/NCAL will be available online via the Webex link below as a follow-up to our July 26th Value-Based care and assisted living webinar to answer questions and help members step into the population health management space. Please join the office hours to learn more about how PHM could assist your organization.
Tuesday, August 22, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
This webinar is available to NCAL members. The webinar will be recorded and available for access after the live event.
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Email email@example.com if you need assistance with registering.
© 2023 National Center for Assisted Living. All rights reserved. All Value-Based Care “Office Hours” materials subject to this copyright may be photocopied or distributed for the purpose of nonprofit or educational advancement. The use, photocopying, and distribution for commercial purposes of any of these materials is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of National Center for Assisted Living.