To celebrate 2021 National Assisted Living Week, ahcancalED is holding a sale September 8-19 on groundbreaking assisted living educational trainings. This sale features 20 percent off select ahcancalED trainings of interest to assisted living providers when they use promo code ALWEEK when registering.
The sale on these five trainings is available to all AHCA/NCAL skilled nursing and ID/DD providers too. AHCA/NCAL members can save 20% on these five trainings through September 19:
- Functional Outcomes Improvement is designed for all staff who have a role in improving patient functional outcomes quality and services, including nurses, CNAs and personal care staff, therapists, activities staff and recreational therapists.
- AHCA/NCAL’s popular Infection Preventionist Specialized Training online training teaches leaders how to implement and maintain a facility-wide infection prevention program and culture.
- The Infection Prevention and Control in the Post-COVID-19 World online course reviews how COVID-19 spreads, how to track and report the illness, and describes the basics of infection prevention and control practices.
- Grief, Trauma, & the Impact of COVID-19 on Residents and Staff offers a three-part online webinar series that addresses the extraordinary strains the COVID-19 pandemic has on assisted living and nursing facility residents and staff.
- AHCA/NCAL’s affordable online Water Management Training course is ideal for building operations personnel who need to understand the essential elements of an effective water management plan and how to maintain comprehensive water management programs.
Courses do not need to be completed during the sale. Register by September 19 to save 20% by using promo code ALWEEK and take the courses when your schedule permits in the coming weeks.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|