Crucial Training for Newer Skilled Nursing BOMs, Billers, and Accountants
Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Academy delivers concrete strategies for skilled nursing facilities to secure earned dollars, minimize unnecessary losses, and stay paid. Building a deeper understanding of the myriad SNF payor differences is essential for effective RCM and revenue flow.
RCM Academy teaches:
- RCM 101 Basics
- Billing and Admission Essentials
- Billing by Payor – Medicare, Medicaid, Medicare Advantage & Duals
Who Should Take This Course:
- SNF Business Office Managers, Billers & Accountants New to LTC
- All Administrators in Training (AITs)
- Newer Administrators & Nurse Leaders
Flexible 2023 “AHCA Member-Only” pricing options for RCM Academy include:
1 Individual Registration with 6.75 NAB CEs: $350
$350 for AHCA/NCAL members | $650 Non-members
2+ Individuals (Same facility or corporate office) with 6.75 NAB CEs $300 per person. Individuals should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request this group discount.
Instructions for Group Registrations with CEs Available Here
Single AHCA Member Only Facility Registration with Unlimited 2023 Facility Staff Access
(NO NAB CEs OFFERED): $1,000
$1,000 for AHCA/NCAL members only
SINGLE FACILITY REGISTRATION HERE
Facilities will use one individual's login to access the material or set up a small meeting space and broadcast to other staff.
Future RCM Academy webinars about any emerging payment topics are included with registrations.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Log in using your ahcancal username and password.
Search the Site
Explore More Topics
- Catalog by CE
- CARES® Online Dementia Care Training
- COVID-19 Education and Webinars
- Emergency Preparedness & Life Safety
- Gero Nurse Prep
- Health Information Technology (HIT)
- Independent Owners In-Focus Series
- National Quality Awards
- Population Health Management
- QAPI Resources
- Revenue Cycle Management Academy
- Trauma-Informed Care