PHM Innovation Lab
Population Health Management (PHM) is a term that describes the application of various interventions and strategies aimed at improving the health outcomes and managing the costs of a targeted group of individuals. PHM models vary based on the degree of risk, degree to which payment is tied to quality, reliance on data analytics, and level of care coordination.
The PHM Innovation Lab has been developed to educate long term care and post-acute care (LTC/PAC) providers on the different PHM models and opportunities for participation and leadership within them.
The following FREE webinars and learning components are all designed to give you:
- An understanding of the fundamentals of Population Health Management (PHM)
- An introduction to the different PHM models involved
You will learn:
- What is PHM and why should you care?
- What are the models available today? How do they work? What are the goals of these models? What are the characteristics and benefits of each?
All of the following trainings are available to you free of charge, but you will need to register for each separately. You may participate in any and all modules that are of interest to you and the work you do.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- Cart (0 items)
- Assisted Living (NCAL)
- browse the catalog here
- COVID-19 Resources
- Data & Research
- Education for Workforce & Career
- Infection Prevention
- Quality Improvement
- Reimbursement & Financing
- Survey, Regulatory & Legal
- Temporary Nurse Aide