Behavioral Health Services: Diagnosis, Treatments, Interventions, & Care Plan Considerations
- Non-member - $65
- Member - Free!
Already registered? Log in now.
- Understand different types of behavioral health diagnosis, such as trauma, PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, and Substance Use Disorder
- Understand treatment and non-pharmacological interventions.
- Understand the importance of person-centered care planning.
- Understand use of a behavioral health contract.
- Application of F689 (Accidents & Incidents) to Substance Use Disorder
Registration is free to AHCA/NCAL Members | $65 Non-members
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register.
Email email@example.com if you need assistance.
© 2023 American Health Care Association. All rights reserved. Materials subject to this copyright may be photocopied or distributed for the purpose of nonprofit or educational advancement. The use, photocopying, and distribution for commercial purposes of any of these materials is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of American Health Care Association.
Components visible upon registration.