Cybersecurity Essentials for Long Term Care
Vince Crisler, Founder and CEO of cybersecurity company Dark Cubed, has seen it all. From his time at the Pentagon, to CISO at the White House, and his years managing massive cyber and critical infrastructures at the Department of Homeland Security, Vince commands a deep understanding of the myriad challenges that organizations face given the ever expanding and evolving cyber threat landscape.
In this one-hour “member only” session, Vince will cover a range of topics specific to AHCA/NCAL members focused on basic security awareness, phishing, ransomware, and email security. He will also provide simple steps your team can take to make an immediate impact on the security posture of your facilities during these challenging times.
This webinar is available to AHCA/NCAL members only.
How to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing AHCA/NCAL username and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Need further assistance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org