HUD’s 232 Program-Updates in Production and Asset Management
The AHCA/NCAL webinar, which will be held on Wednesday, September 13, 2023, at 2:00 p.m. EST, titled “HUD’s 232 Program-Updates in Production and Asset Management”, will cover a range of topics related to HUD’s Residential Care Facility Mortgage Insurance Program.
Presentation topics will include:
- The recently implemented Green Mortgage Insurance initiative for Residential Care Facilities
- HUD’s risk analysis related to facility compliance with the Home and Community Based Services Settings Rule
- Compliance (by nonprofits) with the Single Audit Act Requirements
- Recent changes regarding REAC NSPIRE physical inspections
- The Why, Who, How, and When of HUD-required Action Plans
- New Quarterly Financial Statement Reporting Fields
- HUD’s Tools for Comparing Underwriting Projections to Actual Performance
- Numbers/trends on application volume, timing, and underwriting issues of note
For those unfamiliar with the Section 232 Residential Care facilities Mortgage Insurance Program, the presenters will also briefly summarize the program and its benefits. Additionally, the session will include opportunities to ask any Section 232-related questions you may have.
John Hartung, Director, Policy, Risk Analysis and Lender Relations Division
Philip Head, Director of Asset Management
Tim Gruenes, Director of Production
Angela Collier, Deputy Director of Asset Management
This webinar is open to AHCA/NCAL members and non-members. The webinar will be recorded. There is no charge for participation.
Membership to AHCA/NCAL is not required to access the materials however, you will need to create an account to identify your personal access to the materials.
The webinar will be recorded and available for playback within 24 hrs.
How to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Participants will need to login using their existing ahcancalED username and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Need further assistance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org