Interested in Employing International Health Care Workers in Your LTC Center?
The American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) team, along with experts in recruiting international workers, will be hosting a virtual session on employing international workers, including nurses. Are you interested in potentially recruiting overseas or having trouble doing so for health care workers? This webinar will help you better understand the process, while getting your pressing questions answered. Hear from a company that focuses solely on foreign recruiting for health care providers, a skilled immigration attorney and long term care providers actively in this space. In addition, hear about the efforts AHCA/NCAL has been leading to address the immigrant visa processing backlog from COVID-19.
This webinar is for AHCA/NCAL members only.
- Dana Ritchie, Senior Director of NFP & Constituent Services at AHCA
- Sherry Neal, Partner/Immigration Attorney at Hammond, Neal & Moore (HNM)
- Kara Murphy, President at PRS Global
- Christopher Schmidt, President/C.E.O. of Schmidt Wallace Healthcare
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Need further assistance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2022 American Health Care Association. All rights reserved.
All Interested in Employing International Health Care Workers in Your LTC Center? materials subject to this copyright may be photocopied or distributed for the purpose of nonprofit or educational advancement. The use, photocopying, and distribution for commercial purposes of any of these materials is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of American Health Care Association.