Life Safety and Emergency Preparedness Compliance
Life Safety and Emergency Preparedness are two critical regulatory compliance components that are consistently areas of survey focus. This webinar reviews some of the most commonly cited life safety deficiencies (K-tags) and emergency preparedness deficiencies (E-tags) in nursing homes. The program digs into specific compliance issues and outlines best practices and mitigation methods to keep you in compliance and avoid survey findings.
Free to AHCA/NCAL Members
$65 to Non-members
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Need further assistance? Email email@example.com
© 2022 American Health Care Association. All rights reserved.
All the Life Safety and Emergency Preparedness Compliance Webinar materials subject to this copyright may be photocopied or distributed for the purpose of nonprofit or educational advancement. The use, photocopying, and distribution for commercial purposes of any of these materials is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of American Health Care Association.
|Emergency Preparedness Plan|
Price: $395.00 SKU: 8587
This workshop is based on the newly released Emergency Preparedness Program Best Practice Guidebook for Long Term Care, a comprehensive tool designed to assist Long Term Care organizations in developing and maintaining an effective Emergency Preparedness Program. The guidebook serves as a best practice template and can be ordered for immediate download at ahcapublications.org.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org