PRF Reporting Requirements – Updated with HHS FAQs, November 23
In this latest edition of AHCA/NCAL’s PRF Reporting education, member experts review the most up-to-date reporting requirements available as well as case examples. Members should use the information contained in this webex and update any work conducted based on earlier guidance.
Meet the Speakers:
Mike Cheek, Senior Vice President, Reimbursement Policy & Market Strategy
Betsy Rust, AHCA/NCAL Board; Partner, CPA, Plante Moran
This webinar is available to AHCA/NCAL members only.
How to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing AHCA/NCAL username and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Need further assistance? Email email@example.com