The GUIDE Model: Emerging Opportunities for Assisted Living and Senior Housing Innovation & Collaboration in Dementia Care
The GUIDE Model has the potential to transform care for individuals living with dementia and their unpaid caregivers. This new program, which the CMS Innovation Center intends to launch in 2024, could also pave the way for innovative partnerships between healthcare providers, assisted living communities, and community-based organizations that provide dementia care.
Join Sarah Keenan, President of Integrated Care for Bluestone Physician Services, and Fred Bentley, Managing Director at ATI Advisory, for an in-depth discussion of the opportunities and challenges that the GUIDE Model presents for assisted living operators and other dementia care providers.
This is free and accessible to AHCA/NCAL members. The webinar will be recorded.
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register.