Three Years in the Making: CMS's Arbitration Interpretive Guidelines
- Member - Free!
- *Further discounts may apply once you log in.
The video will discuss key aspects of CMS's new interpretive guidelines for surveyor enforcement of three-year-old regulatory changes limiting SNFs' use of pre-dispute arbitration agreements with residents and/or resident representatives.
- Discuss key components of CMS's new interpretive guidelines.
- Identify potential compliance issues related to new interpretive guidelines.
- Describe how CMS's new interpretive guidelines relate to other regulation requirements.
This webinar is available to AHCA/NCAL members only.
Follow the Instructions Below to Register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- Members will need to log in using their existing email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here. Answer all fields on the create an account page- especially locating your company name. You can search by name or zip code. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with registering.
© 2022 American Health Care Association. All rights reserved. Three Years in the Making: CMS's Arbitration Interpretive Guidelines materials subject to this copyright may be photocopied or distributed for the purpose of nonprofit or educational advancement. The use, photocopying, and distribution for commercial purposes of any of these materials is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of American Health Care Association.