Metamorphosis: Leadership in a Transformative Culture
Includes a Live Web Event on 10/16/2024 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
OBJECTIVES: At the conclusion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the culture of AL/RCF care relative to behavioral health, quality care, and quality of life;
- Apply the concept of transformational leadership and explain the benefits to workforce development;
- Explain the value of mastering Emotional Intelligence (EI) to improve morale, social, and work-related interactions; and
- Create an environment of care that speaks to the quality of life of everyone living and working in the community.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Leadership, Managers, Supervisors
AL/RCF leaders are traumatized, fatigued, disillusioned and, in some cases, hopeless to recover from the COVID-19 Pandemic. With many seasoned leaders opting out of the next chapter of AL/RCF, valuable experiential knowledge and support is out of reach for a new generation of leaders. What will the AL/RCF community of tomorrow look like? Do you know where your organization is headed or how you will attract and sustain the workforce you’ll need to meet the needs of future customers?
This conversation will inspire a new leadership perspective, moving all leaders to be creative and tenacious in meeting the challenges of the emerging culture of AL/RCF. The concept of transformative leadership and strategies every leader should consider in creating an environment of care that speaks to the needs and satisfaction of everyone living and working in the community is the focus of this session.
COST: $25 AHCA/NCAL Member
If you are not able to attend live, the recording will be provided to you. A certificate of attendance will be available after webinar.
Receive $10 off registration fee when purchasing four webinars. All webinars must be in your cart during the checkout process in order to receive discount.
Additional webinars are:
- Caring for a New Generation in Assisted Living - April 17th at 2 pm ET
- All by Myself: Overcoming Social Isolation and Loneliness in Assisted Living - June 12th at 2 pm ET
- Love Your Neighbor: Preventing Resident-to-Resident Aggression - October 16th at 2 pm ET