AHCA's Library Materials
FREE to all AHCA SNF Provider members REGISTER
AHCA Free PDPM Library of Resources for All Provider Members offers AHCA provider members a suite of original content, tools, and training options and resources to assist providers in how to be successful in implementing the new Medicare Part A PDPM SNF PPS, effective October 2019.
NOTE: The archived resources included on this page WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED.
This package includes:
- Background on PDPM and Methodology for Core Competencies
- PDPM Core Competencies for Success
- PDPM Core Competencies Detailed Checklist
- AHCA PDPM Academy MDS Core Items Mock Up_Template With Circles
- AHCA PDPM Resident Classification Worksheet_Template (4/15/19 Update)
- AHCA PDPM Component Variable Per-Diem and RUG-IV Rate Reference Tables (4/15/19 Update)
- PDPM SNF Pre-Admission Checklist Tool
- MDS Item Fields That Apply to all PDPM Case-Mix Adjusted Components
- MDS Item Fields That Apply to all PDPM Case-Mix Adjusted Components_High-Impact Items
- TeamSTEPPS 2.0 for Long-Term Care Overview
- Web Address to Access TeamSTEPPS 2.0 for Long- Term Care
- CMS PDPM-Related MDS-RAI Resources
- May & August 2019 SNF QRP Provider Training Resources
- For Providers – PDPM Impact on Medicare Advantage
- Sample PDPM Survey for Medicare Advantage Health Plans
- PDPM in Medicare Advantage Contracts Readiness Checklist
- PDPM Impact on Medicare Advantage Webinar
- Submission of Medicare Advantage HIPPS Codes – Updated Guidance (September 26, 2019)
- AHCA PDPM FAQs – Medicare Advantage (10/02/2019 Update)
- SNF PDPM Basics an Impacts in Care Delivery Partners Toolkit
- LTC Trend Tracker – PDPM Top Line Reports
- PDPM Basics for AHCA Provider and Associate Business Members webinar
AHCA PDPM Related Fee-Based Products and Services
AHCA is offering the following PDPM-Related fee-based products and services to support SNF personnel in improving care delivery best practices and in building optimal operational capacities.
- High-Intensity Physical Rehabilitation In Medically Complex Populations (12+ Hours) (Members and Non-Members)
- A-la-carte PDPM-Related Best-Practice CE Eligible PDPM Academy Webinars (1 Hour Each) ($150 members & $650 non-members)
- Person-Centered Care in a PDPM World
- Medical Director’s Role in the SNF PDPM World
- It's Called the Patient-Driven Payment Model for a Reason
CMS and other PDPM-related public-access resources
- CMS PDPM Federal Register Rulemaking Reference Links
- Skilled Nursing Facility Prospective Payment System for Fiscal Year 2020 – Final Rule Skilled Nursing Facility Prospective Payment System for Fiscal Year 2020 – Proposed Rule
- Skilled Nursing Facility Prospective Payment System for Fiscal Year 2019 – Final Rule; Correction
- Skilled Nursing Facility Prospective Payment System for Fiscal Year 2019 – Final Rule
- Skilled Nursing Facility Prospective Payment System for Fiscal Year 2019 – Proposed Rule
- CMS PDPM SNF PPS Wage Index Tables
Questions about the contents of AHCA PDPM Academy publications, tools, workshops, webinars or other resources may be directed to email@example.com.
For additional information about AHCA visit www.ahcancal.org.
Copyright 2020 American Health Care Association, 1201 L Street NW Washington, DC 20005. All Rights Reserved. Permission to use, copy and/or distribute any documentation and/or related images from AHCA PDPM Academy publications, tools, workshops, webinars or other resources shall be expressly obtained from AHCA.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|