IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- November 24 - 27 Our office will be closed. Emails received during this time period will be responded to on Monday, Nov. 28th, in the order they were received.
- December 4th, 9pm ET -1am ET Website will be unavailable for maintenance.
- December 24- 26th - Our office will be closed. Emails received during this time period will be responded to on Tuesday, Dec. 27th, in the order they were received.
Sending multiple emails during these times with the same request only slows response time.
Getting Started is Easy!
- Use Google Chrome Web browser to prevent technical issues. ahcancalED will no longer support Internet Explorer.
- Log in to the website first. If you are new, create an account. Follow all prompts on the create an account page.
- Select the content you wish to access and click register. Follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- Access your purchased content from “my saved work”, anytime.
If you have forgotten your password, click here.
Need Further Assistance?
Register for as many online courses and webinars as you'd like. All of the items you have registered for will be found in your "My Saved Work" page.
ahcancalED is an AHCA/NCAL member benefit created for their use. AHCA/NCAL will occasionally offer some critical educational offerings to non-members as a benefit for the profession.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Search the Site
Explore More Topics
- Catalog by CE
- CARES® Online Dementia Care Training
- COVID-19 Education and Webinars
- Emergency Preparedness & Life Safety
- Gero Nurse Prep
- Health Information Technology (HIT)
- Independent Owners In-Focus Series
- Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM)
- Population Health Management
- National Quality Awards
- Trauma-Informed Care